Friday, May 20, 2011

Why do they have to keep growing up?

So this week (and next I assume) has been a sweet emotional time.  I went through this last year when Joseph had his last day of Preschool, and today I was the same with Thurston's.  He was so excited to go to school today he ran out of the car and when I offered to walk him to class his response was "No!  I'm going to go myself!"  And off he ran.  They had their field trip and walked the green belt and had a snack along Indian Creek.  He said he had so much fun!  Tonight was his preschool graduation.  I was torn because it was also Joseph's dual language family night.  So Preston and I split up and he took TD and I went with JoJo.  Luckily we were able to make both and I was there just in time to see Thurston get his "diploma".  This is his picture.  It's so cute I think I might cry!

 And here is his Preschool picture.  He told me the day he got them taken that he was sad he didn't get to sit on the bike.  Now I know why! :)

 It was cute seeing him interact with all of his friends.  (and girlfriends...).  He is Soooo excited to be in Kindergarten!
  So now, here is my other Monkey!  He is in his last week of T-Ball and has loved it.  He really wants to be in real baseball NOW.  It is obvious when he slides into home to avoid the being tagged out.  Seriously so funny.  He's quite a good hitter too. :)  I love these little guys so much, and am holding on to the days that they still want me around (and let me snuggle with them). 
And here is the little Principessa... in her chair (that I recovered for her) enjoying Pingu (her absolute favorite)!
 ....Pingu again.  This time she decided to unload and get in the basket.  I love her!

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! Will Thursten be in kindergarden next year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute chair! My kids love pingu now too. :)

    ReplyDelete