Friday, March 6, 2009

Children's Book

So I just recently finished the art work for a children's book. A few months ago I was asked to do some drawings for a book an old friend from high school wrote. I do have to say that it turned out adorable. I can't show much, but I thought I would share at least the cover. It is about a little girl and her imaginary friend and their adventures together. Kaydence wrote a very adorable story and I fell in love with the characters I created for it. We are wanting to get it published and will be getting that started. I was approached for another one and think it will be cute as well. With the thought name of "The PooPoo Knocker", it will be interesting! I also have another I am working on for my sister. So I guess I have started to become a children's book illustrator. Maybe someday I might actually get paid for all my hard work. I guess we should just wait and see. I'm not holding my breath! At least I love it, right?
Keep your eyes open for this book: (I'm sure I will inform everyone I know if it does get out)

4 comments:

  1. wow hollie!! I didn't know you did stuff like this! (I knew you were an artist--but illustrating a book is amazing!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so cute, I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome, I love it! I remember I asked you a long time ago to illustrate my children's book. If I would just write it already...

    ReplyDelete