Monday, May 10, 2010

3 Months!

Baby girl is 3 months today! I can't believe how fast time is going. She is still as sweet as can be and only gets angry when Mommy takes her time getting to her when she's super hungry. At her 2 month check up she was 12 lbs 24 inches in the 97th and 90th percentile. I'm pretty sure she's packed on a few more pounds since then! She has a nighttime routine of snuggles, snack, snuggles, playtime, one more snack and then passes out around 9:30- 10 and sleeps all the way to around 7am. It's been so nice! She is still in her bassinet, but I think she might be getting too long for it now. She has been RIGHT by my bed this whole time, but last week I moved the bed to the other side of the room. It was a hard move, Prob because I know she's my last baby, so I am holding on to her as long as possible. Soon she will have to take the journey into her own room. I'm hoping I can be ready for that! Sheeesh! She's a talker and a super smiley baby and we could not love her more. She's brings a much needed calming spirit into our home (I needed a calm baby!). We'll see how long that lasts! Here is a video of her. She's a dancing queen, just proves why 90% of the pictures I take of her are blurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment