Monday, August 13, 2012

You are about to be Photo Bombed

You know how I haven't really posted a lot lately?  Well, I finally put all the pictures from my phone onto my computer.  It took about 1 minute, and made me feel really guilty on how absolutely lazy I was thinking it would be a hassle.  Silly Hollie.  So without further ado.... I give you a lot of pictures from this year.  Giddy up.
                                          Here is us enjoying a romantic Valentines dinner

     One afternoon, I had an overwhelming desire to make and eat a Texas sheet cake...so I made one.
      Kids playing "Crash Boom Bang" with Daddy... a favorite in our house.  It's a tradition passed down from Ralph. :)
                                 This is how we roll...............
 We threw a going away party for our friend/ neighbor who moved to Texas.  This is Trish trying out the party favors.
                          We are so proud of his bubble blowing talent... so overwhelmingly proud.
 One Saturday I woke and heard the kids downstairs with Preston.  They were cooking up some breakfast in style.


 Remember back in the day when I said I make all those cupcakes for a fundraiser and forgot to take pictures?  Well... here are some pre frosting.  See, I wasn't joking- this girl made some cupcakes.
                          The bathtub picture of the best buddies

             Catching them playing Tea Party
 My new and improved Art Room!  We put in new laminate flooring and did it all up pretty.  I love it.  Of course, it is messy now- and artist can't work in perfect tidy conditions. ;)
 For St. Patricks day I did it all up fancy- one was the toilet.  The kids had flushed and started wiping up the toilet before I could take a picture. 
      Our St. Paddy's Day dinner.  Preston had just arrived home from being in Tokyo all week.  We were ALL so excited that he was home again.  The boys are holding up their Sonic and Knuckles he brought back for them.

   Some sweet tag art that I saw over by our little Post Office here in town.  Pretty sweet.
   More cupcakes.  Decided to try out some S'mores.  They were, of course, delicious.
   Just another day here at the Thomson house.
 For my birthday this year, a group of us all met up at Mrs. Tammy's Tea Cottage.  Dressed up, and had a fabulous brunch.  They are known for their Monte Carlo sandwich, and let me tell you- they lived up to it.  I find myself craving one from time to time.
   More of the ladies.  I love Debra's face in this (bottom right).  She drinks tea like a boss.
 Kristy's fabulous Red hat.
   The ladies.  The tulle on my had tore, so it just kind of hung there awkwardly on my cheek.  I found everything at the cutest vintage clothing shop.  This is the good kind, where she hand picks all the good stuff in great condition.  It was so fun shopping for it all.  I even found pink shoes in my giant feet size and pink gloves to match.
 Joseph told me one day that he wanted to invent a type of cookie.  He wanted it to be regular dough and to layer the chocolate chips.  We used our Top of the Muffin pan to create them.
 This is a random picture of silly string on the floor.
 Because of the pan shape- they ended up being little mini pie cookies.  Here he is, proud of his work.
             Kid approved.
Yeah, he was on to something there...yum!
 I made the mistake of taking the kids to build a bear workshop, but they enjoyed it.
 I let the boys paint their own pots and plant some flowers. These flowers are now dead. 
                                     
 She's cute
 JoJo joined me one day in the art room.  See, messy but fun.
 Aleah and her buddy she met at the library Music and Movement Class.  Her name is Savannah, and they danced all the songs together. So sweet.
                                                                   Grape nuts...
                    He's a great Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment