Wednesday, April 13, 2011

This is why I am getting fatter!

Since the beginning of my time, I have been horrible at Visiting Teaching.. Seriously, who really gets it done every month and is super excited about that?  Well, I have to say it is not because I don't love my girls (that's for you Jana) ;)  It's just- well whatever.  So this month, since all the ladies birthdays were within a couple weeks of each other, we had brunch.  And it was awesome.  Here is the table ( I actually got to use our wedding china for once):


 Fruit and beverages:
The amazingly delicious Trifle (gluten free) Isn't is pretty?!
                                                      
 I didn't get a picture of the quiche or the chicken salad croissants, but believe me, they were yummy.  The silly thing about this is I took pics of the food, but not of the lovely ladies that were here.  Sorry! :/  I guess the party was to fun to remember the camera.

So in other news, we had a couple of friends throw a b-day party (who are also engaged).  This is their cake.  If you have seen Eagle Vs Shark, then you know that this is awesome.
 This one was all about the topper.  Good thing, because I messed up on the actual cake, but who's gonna look at that when you've got these babies!

1 comment:

  1. You're so good. I made my vt's cookies once.
    Love the cake! Especially since Ken (I mean eagle) is wearing sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete