Monday, January 3, 2011

I am feeling much better today both physically and emotionally, and wanted to tell the world about my new love. Bissy: She was my gift from Preston this year and I fell in love right away. I HATE sweeping and mopping my floor. Its sad really, how little I involved myself in this task. That is, until now. My little bissy is a vacuum and steam mop all in one. That's right, I run the thing over my floor and is sucks up all the crap and steams and wipes up behind it. Those pesky dried things on the floor I used to scrape off with a pampered chef scraper get zapped by the steam and melt away. There are no cleaners involved to buy so woohoo! So now ALL my hard floors are clean because it takes less time to do all of them with this baby than it did the old way. With a combination of watching Kohls sales with online 30% and free shipping it ended up being a really good deal. That is all.

1 comment: