Thursday, January 27, 2011

Birthday Bashes

My children like to celebrate the birthdays of certain items they own. This is Wadie, Thurston's blanket. I know his birthday because he was given to me the day before Joseph was born. This is us singing to him. ;) For Joseph's birthday we surprised him at school. While the kids were at recess, we set up their tables and got the goods out. The reaction of Joseph (as well as all the other kids) was great. They sang to him and did a cool little thing for him during their rug time. I have a video of it that I will have post at another time. I had to bring a "healthy" snack and some how pudding qualified for that, so they got pudding, graham crackers and milk. quick pic of the Birthday boy and his table. Blowing out the candles Here's this years Optimus Prime cake. I totally cheated this year and just picked up an OP cake pan and bought the tubes of frosting. Not super impressive, but I still think it looks pretty sweet, and he loved it. Aleah the stinker being flippin cute Instead of a party, Joseph had a sleep over, which was WAAAYYY easier for us! It was impossible to get a pic of him opening his gifts staying still! This is what they left behind after they ate. Gotta love boys! One of the boys gave JoJo a finger painting set and they all got in on the action. gotta lick the candles... They watched The Karate Kid with popcorn. I impressed them with my jump kicks, but my poor body didn't like that. They boys were all very well behaved and I think they had a lot of fun, and I think sleep overs are the way to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment