Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dino dig and more cat drug problems

The boys excavating. Joseph was digging for Dino bones, which ended up being a Brontosaurus, and Thurston dug out "castle" artifacts. Super messy, but they had fun and it kept them busy. I was going out (my last excursion prior to getting sick) and had given some of Jazz's Christmas catnip to him. He was already in the "laying on the floor and staring into space" stage and warned Pres that he had had some catnip. Well, silly me didn't put it up and left the bad on the counter. Crazy cat got into it and went crazy. He was running around the house in spurts and then would stop and roll around. I think at one point he was passed out in the sink. I laugh at his misfortunes. Apparently it can be a hallucinogen, poor guy. When I got home Preston said that he had just shut the pantry door because jazz had spilt it everywhere (he had baby girl at the time.). So yeah, I opened the door to see this, he's got problems. Just a pic of baby girl being adorable in her pigtails.

No comments:

Post a Comment