Friday, November 19, 2010

Pilgrims, Indians and George

Today Joseph's class had their Thanksgiving Feast and I was lucky enough to go and help out. His class dressed as the Pilgrims and the other Kindergarten class came as the Indians and they were all so adorable. The rest of the afternoon we did crafts... so for 2 hours I helped 23 5 yr olds make pilgrims out of spoons (there were 4 rotations). I have a lot of respect to the teachers who do this everyday, I came home and was exhausted. On came the sweats and me and the boys cuddled the rest of the afternoon with some popcorn cookies and milk (spiked with eggnog...) and a movie (that may or may not have been a Christmas movie). Great day! Where's JoJo?! Look at the bookcase on the right, the yellow and red buckle on the hat is him. He's so cute Pretty good spread LOVE this kiddo!! On a P.S. note, Curious George was at out Library this week! There was no way we would miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment