Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Thurston's Birthday Bash!

This year the weather was so nice for Thurston's Birthday party. It was a little windy, and too cool for the slip and slide, but for a carnival, I have to say it was just perfect! The kiddos had lots of fun doing ring toss, water balloon sling shot, lawn bowling and just running around on the play set. We were going to set the bottles on the slip and slide and have human bowling, but had to settle for using the strip of dead grass as the alley, worked out just fine! I love how all the kids want in on the action Preston said not to put this on Facebook, so I didn't. Love this little guy!! Pinata These are the cupcakes. I think they turned out super cute and were a lot easier to make than the cake I originally thought of doing. They are Pingu cupcakes, and if you haven't watched Pingu the Swedish claymation cartoon, then you are missing out. It can be found on Netflix watch it now. Kiddos playing games Pingu photo op, I think it turned out great, a little sad I will be painting over it for the Halloween Carnival

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had a tenth of your energy to things like this. Your such an awesome Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pingu is a huge hit around here. Your cupcakes are very impressive!

    ReplyDelete