Thursday, September 16, 2010

Kindergarten Man

I know I'm a couple weeks behind here, but my little man JoJo has officially started kindergarten. He goes all day Monday, Wed and every other Friday. He's says he loves it and his teacher is really nice. The first day on his own, we had discussed and went over where to go for breakfast (they do free breakfast for all students). I was talking to another Mom (who I knew prior) as we were waiting for them to get out of class, and she told me she found him standing in the middle of the cafeteria holding a juice box in one hand and a chocolate milk in the other trying not to cry, and said he didn't know where to go. She helped him out and all was well, but it seriously breaks a mommas heart! Preston went and ate with him the next day, but now he said that he wants to eat at home because "your food tastes a lot better Mommy". True that! Thurston started preschool and is going on the same days. So I find myself running back and forth on these days, but it gets my butt up and working. Plus I get a couple hours with just baby girl, and that's really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment