Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Catching up on Halloween

Wow, little behind here! Halloween was a blast. We had our Halloween Carnival the Friday before and had a record # people show up... and I was surprised just how many people fit in my house! I lost count at 45 children and with the adults I could recall... 66 people!!! My house was left surprisingly clean! There are too many photos to upload and not enough patience for me to post them all here, but you can view them on my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=40990&id=1360418656
Preston had gone to SLC to help his parents out with moving some stuff and they all got in really late Friday. Cousin Brent also came (who's at BSU) and the boys were super excited. I decided to treat everyone with Pumpkin Chocolate chip pancakes (they were awesome!) that morning.
We had a busy day moving and unloading some stuff at Uncle Brooks new place and then we visited him at St Al's (where he works) and Julie and I got to look around and see the maternity/ postpartum wing. We didn't get to see much because they are super tight on who they let in with all the sicknesses out there right now. We took the kids to Trunk or Treat and then around the neighborhood. I lasted a block or 2 then went back to hand out candy. Julie had her Witches costume and was greeting everyone with her signature cackle at the door. Then the Lundquists came over for some super yummy Chile and pumpkin pie. Here is our only shot of us, little sad it is out of focus. It was a fun Halloween and I'm glad we got to share it with some family!

No comments:

Post a Comment