Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Baby Shower

Last week started out pretty uneventful and I decided to take some time to relax... that lasted about a day. Tuesday night we found out that a little boy in our ward was involved in a tragic accident that took his life. It was really hard to think about and made me hold my boys that much tighter. After a long week his funeral was on Saturday and was really hard for everyone there. It is so sad when a little one is taken. My Baby shower was scheduled that day and we decided to keep it because we all needed a release, and I personally needed to be surrounded by people, and these ladies are always fun to be around. I'm so glad we had it because it was fun... AND my sisters Julie and Stacy were sneaky and decided to surprise me!! It was a surprise indeed, and with all that went on, it made me cry (in a good way). Here are some photos of the party. I was hooked up and got lots of cute stuff for Aleah, or as Preston put it "got a lot of accessories for my new doll". ;) I personally like this one because the dress is so cute, and it is covering my bloated face!
The rest of the weekend was great. Preston took charge and care of the boys while me and my sisters giggled and played. We discovered we were a little lame when we all fell asleep watching a movie. They stayed and went to church with me the next day. Thank you guys!! It was soo much fun! And a special THANK YOU to my wonderful neighbor Amber for hosting and putting all kinds of work into it, and Tricia and Samantha for all your work and food and for getting the ball rolling. I feel loved!
Here is a shot of me at 26 weeks. 14 to go!! (12 if history repeats itself!) My butt is having a race to see if it can keep up with the belly. See how proportionate it is?
....and here is a photo of my cat in the sink. And yes I did turn the faucet on him. And yes, I did get a video of it, but no, I did not post it because it takes too long to upload. Pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment