Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bling for my Cat

I'm not a crazy cat lady.
My Cat, Jazz came home the other day with out his collar... so he not only lost yet another collar, but his ID tags as well. So we have since ordered him new tags with a handful of back ups. I went to the store to get him a new collar and could not resist this one.
You see, Jazz is a Tuxedo cat, his name comes from his markings that make him look like he is wearing a tuxedo. So when I found a collar that had a bow tie, naturally I couldn't resist.
Doesn't he look fabulous!? And on top of that, Walmart had a super cool pet stocking for $5 loaded with cat toys and catnip. Looks like Santa will be good to Kitty too! ( I know, Lame.)
On another note, (as to not have a post JUST about Jazz), Joseph was on a waiting list, and he got into the Head Start Preschool program. He started yesterday and even gets to ride the bus! He was soooo excited and ready to go. I felt like I shouldn't have had to face this yet, he's not in kindergarten! I thought I was fine until the bus drove away and we turned to walk to the house and Thurston said "I miss Joseph!" Ahhhh... But he is having so much fun, and It's been fun having just Thurston and Mommy time, I think we needed it! Esp with the new baby coming soon. Which by the way only 13 weeks to go!!!! (uuuhhhhgggg..) Wahoo!!

1 comment: