Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Stuff

This last weekend we went up to Lucky Peak with our good friends and had a blast on Bill's Boat. Being pregnant, I was unable to participate in the best parts, but still enjoyed the ride and hot dogs. Here are some photos:
Preston being awesome
Teaching the boys how to skip rocks
Thurston being cute
It was Bill's birthday, so afterwards to went to Chi Ming and Wendy's place for some Korean BBQ. Her parents were visiting from Hong Kong so we got to visit with them (and they made us the dinner)... it was fabulous!
I made the cake for him as usual. This one I felt, turned out pretty dang sweet! Marshmallow fondant rules! And yes, Han Solo is driving a Storm Trooper.
An art update. I was feeling blue and thought I needed therapy so I picked up a brush and went at it. I wanted a new painting for our downstairs bathroom. It had an old world theme going on and wanted to keep that alive. On the other hand, it is Preston and I so I felt it needed a little personality. This was the result. It's not perfect, but I am very happy with how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment