Thursday, August 13, 2009

Just Because

Preston is awesome. He sometimes will bring home flowers for me, and it always ends up
being on a day where I really appreciate them. He surprised me with these yesterday.
He had called me before leaving work to see if I needed anything and he told me he was
actually glad to hear that I wanted something (as an excuse to go to the store). And yes, the Cheetos and Hanson's soda was very much appreciated. (Have I mentioned that I am passed the sick stage and now full into cravings?)
Joseph said "Hey Mom, take a picture of me smelling the flowers!"
Thurston learned not to chew on a pen the hard way. This is what he looked like after the bath.
Then he said: "Mom I take a picture of you?"
Then Joseph said: "I want to take a picture of Jazz"
... And of the TV. Naked Thurston happened to be in front of the TV. He did just come out of the bath, but truth be told, the boy just likes being naked.

1 comment:

  1. pretty flowers! i can't remember the last time i got flowers....
    nice pen on thurston. i had a great idea to buy quinn some markers while they were so cheap for back to school....except i didn't buy washable ones....oops. she looked pretty crazy after her bath too. that was one that I learned the hard way :)

    ReplyDelete