Thursday, June 11, 2009

Catching up

So I have been lazy and have not updated my blog in a while... getting used to my new calling at church, organizing groups and activities etc etc. So here are some photos to show you what we have been up to!
We enjoyed Rootbeer floats: My Hair went dark and my bangs came out after a long weel deserved 14 year absence:
We visited Nana and Champa Thomson and got to sleep on the sofa bed:
My cat likes to sit on his rear and look outside:
Joseph was in desperate need of new sunday clothes, so I went to Other Mothers and found this suit and the shoes for only $12!!
I thought it would be fun/ a good idea to make my own rug. I grabbed some cheap bath rugs from walmart and decided to make a patern and sew them together. (this is for my art room). It was not as fun as I thought, esp when I saw a rug I liked at IKEA for only $12. oh well. It's made and I think it's cool.
My flower garden is coming in great. My Iris' were beautiful, and my Lilies have taken off this year! They are over 4ft tall!!

It seems like there was something else.... oh yeah, I got pregnant! (This is good)!;) We are due in February!

1 comment:

  1. what?? CONGRATS!!! that's awesome!!! (the pregnancy mostly, but the other pictures were awesome too) :)

    ReplyDelete