Monday, May 4, 2009

little tid bits, and my son announces his gas

I knew it would be a good day, I made waffles. This morning I went to the library for mini Monets to discover the class is over until the fall. They have temporarilly replaced it with a 55 and older class "Fit and fall-proof". Awesome. While I may giggle, it is a really neat opportunity for the elder generation to get together and have a low intensity work-out that's free. Our Library is awesome with stuff like that, not to mention it was sweet to watch. So I let the boys color in the kid area while I hunted for books. Satisfied, we loaded the car and headed to the grocery store to pick up some pull-ups. We discovered that the mars candy had a special display of M&M 's and Snickers for Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen. (which we are very excited about). Delecto-cons and Choco-bot candy. We already have an Optomash Prime Potato Head, but I have to admit that the Blue M&M Optimus Prime was just rad. I want one. They have little shopping carts for the kiddos to wheel around the store and the boys love it and have made it a point to always run into my heel while using them. All was great until I put a special sandwich in Thurston's cart (picnic at the park... I'm awesome mommy today). Well, then Joseph freaked out and wanted it in his cart. So I am trying to get to the register, calm 2 fighting toddlers and manuever 2 tiny carts at the same time. We put on a great show. We are just about done and I think I have everything under control. I hear Thurston say "I Farted", I say "SHHHhhhh!!!" And he shouts on the top of his lungs "I FARTED!!!" then giggles, then I giggle, and the cashier giggles. We exit. Ahhh, the rest of the day has been uneventful. We went to the park, came home and the boys have watched movies and played video games while I work in the art room. I can now cross 1.5 of my projects off the list. It's been a good day.

1 comment: