Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Birthday Dinner

So we have a great group of friends that work at Micron with Preston and we get together for each of our birthdays and always have a blast. It was my turn and since we always have a theme, I decided I wanted the theme to be Italian food. I basically just wanted to have a large spread of super yummy food, and that is what I wanted. At the last moment we decided to have the official name of the party "my Friends with out benefits party", to celebrate the cancellation of Micron's 401k match. ( a little dark humor).
Here is the spread:
My homemade Lasagna (amazing if I do say so, and I do)

Anti pasto: Bruscetta, Mozzarella and prosciutto

Preston's signature dish Pasta Con panna e pollo:

Preston's Steaks that absolutely ROCK:

Rosemary Bread ( a copy kat of the rosemary bread from Macaroni grill):

It was an amazing spread and we were all so full and suffered from pasta shock, but it was well worth it. This is Rob with Jazz, we like to tease Rob because he likes cats, and then Jazz jumped up on the seat next to him. He's a fun sport:

This is a horrible picture of me, but the Tiramisu was absolutely amazing! Preston substitutes the espresso with Pero and it tastes just like the original. I am holding the gift they gave me, it's a BUTTScratcher (funny reference from family guy):

This is Jazz and Tan To, they tolerated each other, but if I had to put in a bet, it would be for Jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment