Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jazz

I will often come down in the morning and find random items in or by my cats food dish. There would be pieces of plastic, toy hillbilly teeth, milk caps, small toys and even a hungry hungry hippo ball (that was in his water). For the longest time I thought it was Thurston tormenting him, until one day I saw for myself that the perpetrator was in fact, my cat Jazz. That explains the noises he makes at night while "hunting" and "playing". I really wish I could see him carrying the hillbilly teeth (it's one of his favorites), but I always miss it. Anyway, this is what I found this morning, it's a "The Tick" action figure, too hilarious!
This is him sporting his new name tag. He keeps trying to bite it but it is too far under his chin. Possibly more entertaining to watch than a dog chasing its tail. It was his belated 1 year birthday present. Happy Birthday Jazz.

And yes, I realize that I am dedicating an entire post to my Cat, but I think he's rad. Just to change things up, here is why you invest in microfiber and a steam vac: The couch needed cleaning anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment