Sunday, August 7, 2011

Stuffs

Last weekend we planned a fun trip to Sun Valley to meet up with Preston's Brother and Parents.  I had visions of fun pictures of us hiking in the beauty that is Sun Valley, visiting the chocolate shops, spending fun memories with the family.  Unfortunately I guess spending the weekend on the toilet was more exciting.  I didn't take pictures though. :/
    
   So instead here is a random display of our fun times at home on other days.  Aleah loves Strawberry Shortcake, and here is a picture of her playing with her SS toys while watching SS. :)


 We met up with some friends and spent a day at Eagle Island.  That place rocks, and I am sad that it has taken me 5 years to get there.  We had a blast and we went again just this last Saturday (this time with Preston).  Those pics will have to come later.  Aleah loved the sandy beach and the kids had a blast swimming in the water.
 While it is not the Ocean, this is just fine for an afternoon getaway in the Boise area.
 .....aaannnd... that's not my kid.  But JoJo is on the far left. :)

 Aleah is so full of fun energy lately and I am just loving her personality.  She can destroy a house in no time, but she does it in a really cute way.
 She did not fall here, but it was really close.
         
 Stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment