Sunday, June 26, 2011

More...

Aleah celebrating Katelyn's Graduation...
 View of the Oquirrh Mountains on our hike behind Nana's house
    Seriously beautiful!!
          Hiking with Nana
 We stopped Here while in St. George.  It's a must for future paleontologists.  Pretty cool if you ask me.
 These are Dinosaur imprints found on a construction site that were preserved
    We pretty much landed in San Diego, checked into the hotel and headed straight to the beach

  This girl was in heaven!
    I love this so much, and I think this picture has inspired the colors of my bathroom (future project)





  My kids now love the Ocean (they were scared before they went).  There something humbling and beautiful about standing on the shoreline and letting the waves crash around you.  I could stand there all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment