Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Aleah!!

It really does not feel to me that a year has gone by. I think I am still trying to catch my breath from the pregnancy, but as we can see, Baby girl is now One year old!! She is the sweetest thing and I seriously could not
have a daughter more perfect for me (or for our family). She has just the right amount of spunk and sweetness.
She often can be found in a pile of books flippin through each one, and if there are animals on the page you can guarantee she will be meowing or barking at them. She loves our cat Jazz, esp when her door isn't shut and he wakes her up. Nothing like hearing her giggle and meow at him and then find him in the crib with her. She loves Sesame St and Pingu, Yogurt and chocolate. She's very much a Mommy's girl, but LOVES when Daddy comes home. Her brothers make her laugh as she does them. We are so grateful to have her in our family and love her more and more each day.
There are birthday pics of her, but my camera is downstairs and I am upstairs so I will leave that for another post, because I am that lazy!
We LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment