Thursday, December 23, 2010

Nerd Christmas Party and sweets

I have to say that of all the ones we went to/ were in charge of, these ones are always my favorite. Could be that they are always laid back and have good food, but the gifts are always excellent. Here are the prizes: Rich and Angie got a decorate your own flask kit and a TMNT lunch pail Bill and Kim, he got our game survival kit (Starcraft dorks). It included a hydration bladder with MT Dew Live wire, a pack of depends and a snack that is twizler ropes tied together with pretzels tied in along the way for one continuous snack. :) She got a mistletoe hat and a ladies of starwars deck of cards... and I know what you're thinking because we were all surprised to see more than 2 women in starwars :) ChiMing got a partially used canister of KoolAid and a mace kit. Wendy got Bieber. Poor gal. ;) I was soo lucky to get a shake weight, funniest invention ever. Preston got a set of bottle tops that turn your can of soda into a bottle = awesome. As great minds think alike, Jason too got a game kit. Same Mt Dew, only his came with a strategy notebook and a wrist brace. haha. This is Thurston rockin out to Justin Bieber. Here are some things I made. For the Vegas bowl game (UTAH vs BSU), our friends decided to have a cake-off. This was our attack against BSU, we thought it was funny! I didn't make these, but they are from friends and family and this is what pushed me back into Kickboxing. :) Aleah was my taste tester for the mousse I made. She loved it! I made these for a RS party and they were so good, I decided to make them and give them out this year, as well as for the party. I also made a Berry mousse version. I made a devils food cake (from scratch) and topped with Ganache and one I used chocolate mousse and the other berry mousse. Holy heaven they were good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment