Friday, July 23, 2010

Luau

One of our first activities at the reunion, was our birthday Luau Bash. We decided to throw a joint b-day party for all the kiddos. It was a lot of fun, Preston made some yummy BBQ Pork an we may have out done ourselves with the purchase of 15 lbs of macaroni salad, but we had fun! The dogs joined the fun with their own festive shirts. This is my parents dog, Scooter (peanuts brother).: Some of the kiddos: Everyone is so festive: Baby girl. I love how her jumper fits the theme. Clint set the mood with his sweet music: Scott and his girls: ooh la! la! My parents. Not the best pic, but still cute. Scooter and Peanut cleaning up: I made matching dresses for Aleah and Natally. I love this picture, they were both ready for bed. :( MMmmm, coconut cream cake with toasted coconut! Dad passed out: The Brothas: Just us ladies (I love this shot): We're great: So are they: Clint and Peanut: Tanner and Thurston: Had to show off Baby girl in her cute dress and flower :)

No comments:

Post a Comment