Saturday, April 24, 2010

Catching up

So its been awhile since my last post. I've just been trying to get my groove back, and am finally starting to feel like myself again. We've been sick, one at a time, (me this last weekend) the good part was the stomach bug gave me just the edge I needed to fit into my new pants (haha). I've been working hard on my garden, and am almost done with the new additions (for now...) I will post pictures when I get it all up and running. Nothing too new and exciting here. This is a boring post, but I will leave you with a photo of Preston, his Dad and the boys at a UTAH football game Sept 2007. We were walking under the tunnel to get to the stadium and I had to take this shot. I beefed it up a bit w/ coloring and it is now blown up and hanging in his Utah room. We loved it so much, that when we were in SLC last, we took some photos of the Stadium and I worked more magic on them as well. We now have them lined up on the wall Gallery style, looks great. Preston has finally agreed to paint his room, so I will wait to show you when it is done. I know you all can't hardly wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment