Monday, February 22, 2010

My baby Girl

I have to take a minute and say just how much I love my little girl!! She has been SUCH a good baby! She only cries for a bit, but once she knows I am there to pick her up or feed her, she stops and looks at me with patience and an open mouth (she really likes to eat!) I've heard it said that a baby wants to nurse for 3 reasons, 1: to Eat 2: for a quick drink (thirsty) and 3: to know that Mommy is there.

Last night she was having a clingy night, every time I put her down she would fuss, and as soon as I would hold her she would nurse for like 2 seconds and then fall asleep. I didn't mind because I am still going through separation anxiety and having her lie on my chest while I watch a movie is so sweet. She has been sleeping for intervals of 4-7 hours at night... which I may add is awesome. When I hold her and look into her eyes, she looks back studying everything around her. Some Dr's say that infants don't smile, and it is just gas... I would disagree, I've heard the little princess let some go and it is not the same as when I am talking or singing to her and she is looking back at me with a smile in her eyes and a curled lip. Today is my first day without someone else here (my Mom and Preston). Things are going good, I managed to shower and get dressed, the boys fed and a load of laundry done all before noon! We'll see if anything else gets done....

But in short, I love love love my little Aleah!! This picture is hilarious... posing for her shot, but then she got hungry and is searching for some boob...

No comments:

Post a Comment