Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday JoJo!!!

Today, my little man turned 5!!! I cannot believe that he is that old. He had come into our room at about 2:30 this morning to ask if it was his birthday yet. Here are some photos of the big guy through out the years. January 19, 2005 January 19th, 2006 January 19th, 2007 January 19th, 2008 I thought it was funny that he was wearing the same shirt the prev year!
January 19th, 2009
January 19th, 2010
The Primary gives each of the kids a 'birthday cake in a cup' kit... I let him make his for breakfast today, he liked it. :) Check out the curl fro he's been sporting. It looks better when it has been styled... he refuses to let me cut it! This is him on Sunday, when we had our usual birthday crowd over. I made him an Optimus Prime bust cake. The Optimash Prime Potato head made a fantastic addition. Note Han Solo on his shoulder... as per request by Joseph.
The Nerf Vulcan gun they got him. That thing is massive, fast and may weigh as much as he does... and it is awesome! Who wouldn't want an automatic shooter with it's own tripod?! Putting it into action....
Here is a video of the gun in action, Daddy was brave... note his hand placement though.
Happy Birthday to my little love! I have loved spending each day with you, and can't believe how big you have grown.. and more than just physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment