Thursday, September 17, 2009

We're having a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was pretty much like Christmas morning for me today! The ultra sound went great, she was in some sweet yoga positions for awhile and didn't want to show us too much at first, they even had me get up and go to the bathroom and move around, then we were able to get some clear shots. It looks like she will have the Thomson toes and feet! :) We are super excited to finally have our girl... and yes, I did stop my the fabric store on the way home. It was fun!
Here is a shot of her cute nose/ profile Here are her long skinny legs and giant feet! I love this one, her fist is on her forehead.. D'oh!Looks like she has her hand over her ears... probably to stop the noise of her brothers screaming
We have a name picked out, her name is Aleah and I found out it has arabic roots (spelled slightly different) meaning exhaulted. As for her middle name, we are thinking Gioia (pronounced joy-a) which is Italian for Joy. So she will be our exaulted joy! :)

2 comments: