Monday, July 6, 2009

Art with the Boys

Our friends asked me if I wanted an art Easel, and I said 'Duh, yeah'. It's awesome. It's a lot better than the cheap plastic one that I got that broke on the first use. It has one side that is chalk board and the other is a marker board with a paper roll on top. The boys finally got to try it out today. The first pictures are the boys art pieces for the library for the Family reading program. This is Joseph, he named it "Super Joseph and side kick Thurston" Sooo cute! Thurston's is named "Super Thurston"
While they played, I got some work done. Here is the cover of my next Project. I am doing the illustrations for a friend.
I have tons more photos and it takes forever to upload, so I am posting a link to my Drop-Shots account. They include Father's day and a recent picnic, and my cat and his catnip addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment