Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!

Birthdays are definitely different when you are older, but I have learned to enjoy them.  This time around, Preston took the day off, so I was able to sleep in and take breakfast in bed.  Then he took Aleah to the Library so I could do Yoga in peace without a 2 year old monkey on my back.  It was raining and we had planned on doing a picnic, so Thurston suggested to do it inside.  So there we were, snacking on some Quiznos on a blanket in our livingroom, and it was fantastic.
We got a babysitter and Preston and I went out to the Movies, followed by a trip to purchase an ice cream cake.  Oh yes, it was delicious.  We totally ate that first, then had dinner- because it was my birthday and that's how I roll.
I was laughing at the pictures... this one was pretty good, but I am doing something pretty wierd with my mouth.
 Oh, that's sweet- wait, crap- Aleah is not wearing any pants...

ahhh... Oh come on JoJo- open your eyes...
 Yes!  Ok, Thurston is now looking off...
F.   Nevermind.

No comments:

Post a Comment