Monday, February 6, 2012

The Snow

Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years all came and went without any snow.  It was sad- esp when I heard that New Mexico was covered in the stuff.  I never thought that living in Boise, ID, I would be jealous of Silver City, NM for their snow.  Well- mid to late January it finally came.  We had an excellent storm that produced the best snow to build a snowman with.  By that evening, it was melted.  I then realized that that was all I needed and will be happy if we do not get anymore.  I like it to be in the mountains so we have access to it.  Once Christmas time is over- the snow should be too. ;)  The kids had fun though!


 She screamed bloody murder when I brought her inside.  Kids don't care if they are frozen and their hands are about to fall off- It's SNOW!!

 JoJo rolled this snow man all by himself!

 Of course, hot chocolate and marshmallows were quickly consumed once the playing was finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment