Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful Tree

Like everyone as of late, I totally stole this idea from Pinterest, and hey- that's what that site is for, right? I deconstructed my haunted tree and made it look less creepy, then I cut out all these cute little papers and we all sat down and wrote what we were thankful for.  It is in our front room on display so we can see it every morning and remember what we are thankful for.
The boys had fun 'decorating' the tree.

Of course, Drago was there,  Something about the way he is posing just makes me think this is the cutest thing ever.  He's so funny.

   Thankful fingers
And NO I am not pregnant, I am just wearing a baby doll shirt and I didn't realize it had poofed out as much as it did.

Had to throw one more in the mix

Our Happy Thanksgiving Tree!  Yes, I see her too... creepy, eh?

1 comment:

  1. Just so we're clear, this will be our family's fourth year of doing the thankful tree. So who stole the idea from whom? ;)

    ReplyDelete