Friday, June 11, 2010

Beauty is amoung us

One day, I started a painting and went looking for my pallet, couldn't find it. So I took the next best thing: a thick piece of plastic glass that was broken out of a box. It worked, I liked it. I was lazy and did not clean up after myself. Fast forward 4 years later, and it had become an art project in itself. After my last painting, I felt that it was thick and heavy enough and decided to retire it. Thank you dear pallet, for being there from the canals in Venice, to toilet paper,the Mama Misa and that bacon sandwich. Oh so many more I can't even remember. You were good to me. Now you will be immortalized on the wall and in this blog post. The other photo is Joseph modeling a flower I made for Aleah's hair for our family pictures coming up. Sure hope she gets his hair. He's a good sport! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment