Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Aleah's Room

So I finished way ahead of schedule, but had a blast designing her room and putting it together. Preston refers to her as my doll, and this was her Doll House. :)This was my Great Nana Hammond's night table, it's had many identities, but I love this one the most. I found this lamp at Target for $17, and may just be my favorite.Back when I first found out I was pregnant, I got this crib off of craigslist and the lady threw the bedding in for free, I'm stoked I got to use it! I had fun painting these pictures as well.I made the curtains, Valance and pillow. The extend of my sewing abilities.I was choosing which picture to use, and had it narrowed down to 3, Joseph chose this one, because he said it was him giving her a kiss when she comes. :) In other news, we ended up buying a Kia Sedona Minivan. I would post a picture, but I didn't take one yet. Surprising, I love it! Esp having all the extra space and the boys just love it.

1 comment:

  1. So that's where the nightstand went! Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete